Friday, October 10, 2008

Tagged


TaGGed, by Fleo


(Her /him refers to the person who tagged you.)

1. What's the relationship between you and her/him?
Classmate when form 1... now is guitar society's fren...

2. Your 5 impressions towards her/him?
Kind.. big (haha).. lack of confident.. good writing in his articles
like music.. progressive

3. The most memorable things he/she have said to you?
Ur singing is great! Hope u will bcum superstar someday..

4. The most memorable thing she/he has done for you?
He write me " I wan ur signature, it is valuable when ur 'red'."

5. If she/he became your lover, you will ...
Thx 4 欣赏 me..

6. If she/he become your enemy, you will...
Erm.. this enemy really big.. ==

7. If she/he become your lover, she/he has to improve on..
Be confident.. mature..

8. If she/he become your enemy, the reason is ..
Dunno o.. not yet my enemy.. but i hate those guy who dun hav 风度.. haha

9. The most desirable thing to do on him/her is?
Wish him good luck in exam..

10. The overall impression of him/her is..
Not bad..

11. How do you think that people around you feel about you?
Serious.. 情绪化.. sot.. funny.. creative..

12. The character of you for yourself is..
Sot sometime.. serious.. 情绪化.. 执着..

13. On the contrary, the character you hate of yourself is..
Lazy.. 情绪化.. 小器..

14. The most ideal person that you wanna be is ...
Always care by others.. a
memorable fren to them.. hav my own ability..

15. For the people who care about you and likes you, say something to them.
Thx for being my fren although im bad and naughty sometime.
Thx for those always with me and drive me ..
Add oil in exam ya~
And good luck to ur future ^^

I'll tag:

Bingcher
Juan lin
Deviluvangel
Caryn Ong


1 comment:

shyuan said...

smart eh...din tag me=D
haha..i most hate de==