Monday, March 16, 2009

15 random facts about me


1. Each player of this game starts off with 15 weird things/habits/little known facts about yourself.
2. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 15 weird things/habits/little known facts as well as state this rule clearly.
3. At the end, you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names.
4. No tags back!!


-I hate to leave KL, leave my dear home, my dear fren...
-I miss my high school life so so much!
-I don't have boyfriend before ==
-I would like to sleep 8 hours a day.
-I'm a bad temper person but I will try to clam down.
-I like to go shopping, I wanna 'learn' wear high heel ><
-I want to be beautiful but my weight don't go down T-T
-I like to watch nice drama when I'm free.
-I'm very sensitive with tension and food, my hair will drop!!
-I like clean but my house or 'work studio' is very messy ==
-I'm very lack of confidence especially for my 'look'.
-I like food especially western food!
-I'm a lazy person but I can do things will if i interested with it.
-I hope I'm rich, then I can buy what I like!
-I hope my friends won't forget me and invite me to hang out wit them ^^




No comments: